Trials UK use a number of top courier firms to transport our quality products safely to your door. We have a number of delivery options from standard post to express courier which are all selectable in the checkout. There a few details regarding delivery and returns which are as follows –
1. We reserve the right to charge for and fulfil partial orders where the Order Confirmation consists of multiple items.
2. Delivery will be made to the address specified in the Order Confirmation.
3. We will take all reasonable steps to deliver your order to you within a reasonable time. We cannot be held liable for delays caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Trials UK (such as Force Majeure events). Time will only be of the essence of the contract if you have agreed this in advance with us at the time of placing your order and received an Order Confirmation with a delivery date that is not guaranteed due to any difficulties experienced by the shippers used to deliver your order or the fact you may not be available to accept the order on the specified day.
4. You will become the owner of the Products you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once the Products have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we shall not be liable for their loss or destruction.
5. All deliveries must be signed for by you or an advised third party. Unsigned for items will be returned to the local depot or post office for collection in person.
6. Should a delivery be returned to us by the shipper due to them being unable to deliver to the buyer for whatever reason, then a redelivery charge will be made to send the items again.